Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Should be packing....

I know, I know, I should be packing. Those clothes aren't going to get in my suitcase on their own. I just can't seem to get motivated. I have known this trip was coming for a while now and yet here I sit, playing on the computer.

We are going to Santa Fe for the wedding of one of "my girls". I only gave birth to three beautiful daughters, but I consider myself MomaLightner to many. This one is extra special. I feel so honored to be invited to her wedding. She wanted something small and intimate, similar to what the First Born had seven years ago. Just family and close friends. So I feel especially privileged to be included. We will get to see the First Born and her hubby, so that is an added bonus to the trip. After dropping off the kids at the airport on Sunday, we will go on to Dallas for a work related meeting for Ed. I will try and do some visiting and catch up with old friends. So, obviously, I really need to be packing and preparing to be gone!!

Ok, talked myself into it. Time to get busy and get packed.

No comments:

Post a Comment