Yes, I have one. Not happy about it either. This has not been one of my most productive weeks that's for sure. I had hoped to be in Tennessee spending some time with my daddy. But Cindy couldn't go this week and I since I have had this head cold, it is probably just as well.
Lots of sleepless nights too. When I lay down, I can't breathe well, so I end up sitting in my chair, watching stuff on the dvr. At least I am getting some things deleted.
Tomorrow is Baby Girl's 25th birthday. Just does not seem possible that she can be that old already. I was 25 when I had her!! She calls this her Golden Birthday, because she is 25 on the 25th. She has big plans in Dallas with her friends. I wasn't invited : ( Oh well.....
Not a lot today, don't feel like being too newsy.
Hope to be better soon.....
No comments:
Post a Comment