Monday, July 13, 2009

Dancin fool I'm not!!

Well, we had our dance night. It wasn't quite what I was expecting, but it was entertaining!! We didn't dance a lot, but it was fun watching the others. I ran into one of my old Curves ladies there. She is a 15 year breast cancer survivor!! It was very good to see her, I think it has been at least 3 years since I last saw her.

I did manage to remember most of the steps to the basic line dance and was even showing our friends how to do it. I just missed that crucial step in the turn around. Oh well, at least I can walk today, unlike the last time I did any major dancing, thanks Drew!!

I do want to learn more and think this is going to be a fun way to get some exercise. We took lessons for a while, guess we need to get back into them.

I am going to try and plan a trip to Tennessee to see my dad. Hopefully will be able to go in the next few days. His garden is going to be popping soon and he will need some help getting it all canned and frozen. It is a win-win situation, I get to help him and get tons of yummy fresh veggies, especially the tomatoes!! My mouth is watering just thinking about those wonderful, juicy, garden fresh tomatoes.

Laundry is calling, better get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment