Today is my neighbor Lyndsay's 26th birthday. She falls right in between Middle child and Baby girl. In fact she is 1 year and 2 weeks exactly older than Baby girl.
I made her favorite cake and took it to her a little while ago. She was very surprised and of course had a piece immediately!! It is the easiest cake to make and is so moist. I will put the recipe at the bottom of this post.
We had a good visit, her tummy is getting bigger every day! They got the nursery painted and 2 pieces of the furniture in. Baby Girl Doonan will be here late September, maybe as a birthday surprise for her Daddy!!
Fun plans for tonight, we are going to a Cancer charity fundraiser with friends. It will be a '70's disco night. I hear there will be dancing. When I posted I was going dancing on my Facebook page, I got some fun responses. My favorite was "Dancing? Did you get a new man?" LOL.
But it should be fun and it is for a very good cause. Doesn't get better than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment