We are going to Tulsa in the morning for the Honda WindDing. I guess it is a pretty big deal for Honda GoldWing owners. We don't have one yet, but Ed is leaning more and more towards one. He currently has a Honda VTX 1800 and is trying to decide if he wants to go to the Goldwing. I am still not sure if I will ride again. Still haven't gotten over our fall 2 years ago. My elbow reminds me of it now and then. I just can't shake the feeling that God was trying to tell me something. Since I didn't pay attention when we had the blowout at 70 mph on Saturday, he decided to really get my attention with our fall and my elbow being broken on Sunday. At least that is what I feel he was trying to tell me. But I can't help remembering how much fun we have on our rides. I really do enjoy the scenery and just doing something we both enjoy so much. I hate to give that up. So, guess I will wait for a sign that it is ok to get back on and ride again. I know Ed will be happy when that day comes.
Ed is off on a ride today with Bob. They both took the day off and headed out about 8 this morning. Not sure where they were going, but I am sure they are having fun. He should be back around 3ish. I am glad he has such a good friend in Bob. We all need friends we can talk to and share with. Ed hasn't had someone like Bob for quite a while now. I really think there isn't anything Bob wouldn't do for us. He and Liz are the kind of friends you know you can always call on, no matter the situation. It is very comforting knowing you have someone like that in your life. I hope they feel the same about us.
Back to our 4th plans. Friday is the WingDing, dinner that night with everyone, Saturday, spend some time with Ed's parents maybe go back to the WingDing or just do some shopping and Saturday night fireworks in Tulsa. Hoping to leave and come home after that, so we can have a relaxing Sunday at home. Kaci is coming down as well, so we will get to see her. I haven't seen Ed's parents in a while now, hopefully the visit will go well.
No comments:
Post a Comment