Thursday, July 16, 2009

The rain God's are messing with me....

Oh yes they are. I got all excited when I saw sprinkles on the sidewalk, the wind began to blow and I just knew we were going to finally get some much needed rain. But oh no, less than 2 minutes later, the sun is shining, the sprinkles have all disappeared and I am left disappointed yet again.

But there is hope, as the sun has gone behind the clouds again. Keep your fingers crossed!!

Not much on my agenda today, a little laundry, a little ironing, you get the drift. But at least I don't have to cook dinner tonight. Ed has a dinner in town, so I am off the hook. I get so tired of trying to come up with dinner ideas and of cooking the same old things when I can't come up with something new. But really, is there anything new out there? No, just variations on the same things we have been making all along.

Still haven't decided when I am going to my Dad's. If Cindy can't go with me, I may see if Abby and Alex want to go with me. They haven't seen Daddy in a year now, so they might enjoy the trip. Of course Jake would probably like to go, but he will be working.

Well, that's enough for now. Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment