Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!



Today is my Daddy's 71st birthday. Wow, 71! It is just so hard for me to believe he is this age. I guess all little girls see their father's as invincible and forever young, so it is hard to see them begin to age. I am very happy Daddy has decided to come back to Oklahoma and be closer to me, my brothers and our families. Hopefully we will have many more years with him.




Tomorrow will be seven years since we lost Mom. She was only 61. Ten years younger than Daddy is and ten years older than I am. I miss her so very much. I have so many things I want to talk to her about, so much advice I still need from her. I know she would be able to help me with so many things that are going on in my life right now. I just wish I could talk to her and she could help me understand it all. I know she would have all the answers, she always did.






No comments:

Post a Comment