Friday, September 11, 2009

Catching up

Wow, it has been a long time since I last wrote. Too much going on I guess. Let's see if I can remember everything.

We drove to Tennessee. Packed, loaded and sent Daddy on his way back to Oklahoma.

We drove to Virginia Beach, laughed, cried, watched Kari run a half marathon (2 hrs. 28 min.)

We drove home,

to a broken refrigerator, fun times, don't you know.

I drove to Lake Eufaula, finally saw my sweet friend Cindy for the first time since our East Coast adventure,

then on to my Dad's new home to help him get organized and settled in a bit more.

I drove home and found out on the way that my Uncle Don had passed away. He has fought for the last 2 weeks and his heart finally gave out. Rest in Peace Uncle Don and please give my Mom a big hug from me when you see her in Heaven.

Much more happened, but these highlights will have to do for now. Today will be filled with errands and tomorrow a trip to Tulsa to get Ed's motorcycle for the Alaska trip and see his parents for the first time in 6 weeks.

I am tired of driving........

No comments:

Post a Comment