
Because I am able to watch both OU and Navy play in their bowl games with it, flip back and forth and rewind if I missed something good.
I am not a technology genius, but I sure love the little I know how to do! Now if I could just figure out how to post pictures with captions below or above them easily. I can do it, but it sure is a lot of work and there must be an easier way....
Boomer Sooner, OU just took the lead over Stanford! Navy is up 14 -10 over Missouri. If Texas were playing their bowl game right now, it would be a Lightner Girls College Trifecta!! : )
Is this a sign of the times, so far I have spent most of the last day of 2009 glued to this computer. Wonder what I will be doing 10 years from today.....
No comments:
Post a Comment