Friday, December 25, 2009

It's a very Merry Christmas!!


We have had a wonderful day today. We had a White Christmas, a wonderful meal and amazing gifts. I think my favorite (so far) would have to be my season tickets to the Tulsa Performing Arts Broadway shows. Not the tickets themselves so much as the fact that I will be attending with Alissa, Kari, Kaci and Ed! Individually!! There are 4 shows and each of them will go with me to a show! The first will be in January with Kaci to see Legally Blond, then in April with Alissa to see the Beatles, May and June are yet to be determined, it will be The Wizard of Oz and a Cirque de Soleil show with either Ed or Kari. I am so excited the girls are going to do this with me!!


I also was given a web cam so that I can have video conversations with the girls!! Can't wait to "see" them when we chat!
More on Christmas later, back to family time!!
Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment