Sunday, December 13, 2009

Less than 2 weeks...

And I still don't have a tree up or the house decorated. Hopefully I will get some of that accomplished today. We came home last night, so good to sleep thru the night in my very own bed. It's amazing how you begin to appreciate the smallest things when they are not available to you.

This week was up and down as far as my MIL and FIL's road to recovery. It just seems like we take 2 steps forward and 3 back some days. We did have to go to the emergency room for a CT one day. Everything was normal.

Still no idea where we will be for Christmas this year. I of course would love to be in my home with all of my children, but we know that will not be happening this year. Praying for it to happen next year.

Today, I will try and have a little normalcy, make breakfast, find a tree, do some decorating and laundry, you know, just a typical Sunday.

Tomorrow Ed has an appointment with a Neurologist. He is having some issues and needs to take some tests to determine what is going on. Praying for a good outcome.

I will be going back to Tulsa Monday evening. Really hope we start to see some improvement this week and we can all get back to our normal lives. I know my in-law's are as ready as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment