Sunday, November 1, 2009

Getting along

Happy to report that MomaKat has decided to forgive Puddy for whatever he did to tick her off. They actually both cuddled on my lap yesterday at the same time! She did however hiss at him once last night, but so far has not been terrorizing him the way she has for the past 2 weeks or so.


Still don't know what set her off, just glad she is getting back to her old self and Puddy can walk thru the room without fearing for his life.


On another note, just heard from Kaci, she won Best Costume at both of the Halloween parties she attended!! So I guess all my hard work was not in vain. Just hope this doesn't encourage her or anyone else to think I can start doing this regularly.....

Kaci, as Molly Ringwald in Pretty in Pink! Not bad, considering how long it has been since I last attempted to sew anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment