Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

Today I am thankful.
Thankful for 3 healthy and beautiful daughters

Thankful for a husband of almost 33 years (that I have known since I was 13)

Thankful for my father and my in-laws

Thankful for my brothers and their families

Thankful for dear, precious friends who add so much to my life

Thankful I have a home and food

Thankful for the freedoms I have living in the United States of America and for each and every person who has fought to allow me these freedoms and rights.

Thankful for my mother and all that she taught me and so very thankful I was able to be with her when she left this world. I miss her so much, but am most thankful that I will see her again one day thanks to the promise of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

So, today I give thanks. For all of the above and so much more.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment