Saturday, November 14, 2009

Home at last

Soooo happy to be home. Sleeping in my own bed last night was wonderful. Waking up in my own bed was even better!


Today has been spent cleaning and getting the laundry done. And resting, lots of resting.

I just about did too much yesterday, what with all the furniture rearranging. Did I mention I moved an entire king sized bed all by myself? Well, I did. All by myself. After a week in the hospital with Donald, I needed some physical activity and I think I managed to get quite a bit in the past few days. So much, that today I am very sore! But I am glad I was able to do some things to make life a little easier for my in-laws. I cleaned and grocery shopped on Thursday, moved furniture and cooked on Friday and drove home that night.


I took this picture on Wednesday before they told us we could take Donald home. He had a very rough day and night on Tuesday, so this was especially sweet.

I will be going back to Glenpool on Monday to help out some more. Hopefully I will have recovered from the past 8 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment