Friday, October 30, 2009

TGIF

Boy, am I glad this week is finally over!

A brief rundown....

Sunday, Tulsa for a visit with Ed's dad before his surgery
Monday, I go back to Tulsa for the surgery, Ed to Cali
Monday night, I go to OKC to begin making Kaci's Halloween costume, call my dad on the way and find out my brother is having surgery Tuesday morning in OKC.
Tuesday morning, 6:30am, I am on my way to the hospital to be with my Dad and brother.
Tuesday afternoon, surgery is over, searching for pattern to make this costume..
Tuesday night, pulling my hair out, wondering what could have made me think I could still sew...
I mean seriously, it took me 10 minutes to remember how to load the stupid bobbin with thread!! And cutting out the pattern? The scissors were pure torture and it took me until the next day to discover why.
Wednesday morning at approximately 1:30am finally going to bed
Wednesday morning at approximately 8:00am sewing again...
Wednesday afternoon at approximately 3:00pm I am done, I have given it my best and I am going home! Oh and the reason the scissors hurt my hand so badly while I was cutting? The brand new scissors that Kaci bought just for me to use? THEY WERE LEFT HANDED SCISSORS!!!!!! My finger is still swollen!!
Stopped off in Shawnee for a visit with Patty and Thomas, he was 2 weeks old the last time I saw him and he is 6 months old now!! Sweet little boy.
Thursday morning, woke up in my own bed!! Yayyyy. The kitties were so happy to see me and I am so glad to be home.
Thursday night, Ed finally makes it home from Cali. I even made it to the grocery store and made some very yummy enchiladas thanks to the Pioneer Woman's recipe!!
TGIF!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment