
So, every morning, we wake up to a plethora of goodies that MomaKat has brought us during the night. It usually starts about 15 minutes after we get in bed. We will hear this deep meow coming from the living room and it gets closer and closer, until we finally pat the bed or tell her to come on up. She has a mouse, bird or some other of her toys in her mouth, which she then drops on the bed and comes for her praise. I have to pet her and tell her she is such a good kitty, such a good mouser, yada, yada, yada.
Ed was out of town, so she had his entire side of the bed to bring her kill to! Thank goodness after the first few, I fell asleep and didn't hear her or have to pet her.
For a stray kitty, she has made a wonderful addition to our family. She is such a sweet, loving kitty and is wonderful company when I am here alone.
Adopt a cat or dog, it will enrich your life and possibly save theirs.

No comments:
Post a Comment