Remember Ring around the Rosey? The last line, we all fall down? Well, I seem to play that game a lot. Not intentionally mind you, but a lot none the less.
It has become a bit of a joke in my family how much I fall. I mean seriously, if there is an errant rock lying on the ground, my foot will find it and I will either roll my ankle or just fall all the way down.
So it should come as no surprise that Saturday evening, after climbing up and down the ladder several times while filling the bird feeders, I managed to fall while walking UP the stairs! Not down folks, UP!! I think I must have caught the toe of my shoe on the step and the next thing I know, I am down. I really thought I might have broken my left wrist at first, but after further review, just had two skinned knees and a very badly bruised right thigh. My right knee and thigh are both pretty swollen, but at least nothing too serious. I could seriously write a book about the all the places I have fallen. I usually manage to do it in some pretty interesting places!
Hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment