Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The middle child

In two days my middle child will be home for the first time in two years.

That's just too long.

But she is coming home and that is all that matters.

I miss my girls...

Not sure I like this part of parenting so much.

When you are in the trenches just trying to get through another day, you think you can't wait until they are grown and you will have a little time to yourself.

And then that day comes and it isn't nearly as great as you thought it would be.

You miss your children

A lot!

But in two days, I get to see one of them for a few days. We are going to do some very fun things and hopefully make some memories.

Because that is what it is really all about folks, spending time together and making memories.

Hope you make some special memories today.

No comments:

Post a Comment