Of a working washing machine! You just don't realize how dependant you are on these appliances until one is out of commmission.
And mine has been way out of commission for a week and a half. One guy said he fixed it last Friday.
He didn't.
Of course it was after 6pm on a Friday night of a holiday weekend when he left and declared it fixed.
Which meant I couldn't get anyone else out here until at least Tuesday, which of course didn't happen.
But on Wednesday, this funny young man with the most amusing accent, showed up at my door and saved the day. I really wish I could have recorded his voice and played it on here for you. It's one of those that really can't be described, it has to be heard.
But miracle of miracles, he fixed the machine and it is spinning those clothes like crazy! No more soggy wet clothes at the end of a cycle. They are spun nearly dry! Yay!
Of course, now I have no excuse not to do the laundry...but I also don't have to go back to the "washateria" again either. Another Yay!!
That's all I have tonight, tired, thinking it is time to shut this thing down and crawl into bed.
So I will.
Nighty night!
No comments:
Post a Comment