Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow!

We had a beautiful snow on Friday. It started out as rain, then sleet and finally beautiful big snowflakes. I was so excited because it was daylight and I could actually see the snow. The last few times it has snowed, it has been at night. And for me, half the pleasure is in watching it actually snow.

I went out yesterday and took some pictures and measured it. Officially we had this much...


That is a little hard to read, but it says 5 inches.

Here are a few more pics I took.






I love snow. I am sure if I had to get out in it on a daily basis, I would soon tire of it, but I don't, therefore, I love it!


Puddy ventured out, but being the Hawaii born kitty he is, he was very happy to get back in the house.



It will probably all be gone soon, temps are supposed to be back in the 40's and 50's this week. Oh well, it will be fun to look at until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment