Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gone again

Our visit with Alissa and Brek was much to short, as usual. They left yesterday and made it home late last night. I hope she does well after this trip. Guess I will never quit worrying about my babies.

She has a little tiny tummy, although I am sure when I see her in April it will be considerably bigger. Keep growing little baby!! We did some shopping while she was here, bought her a few things to grow into. It was so cute when she was trying on clothes and put the belly pillow on. It was almost more than she could handle! She kept saying that is why it happens gradually, because you wouldn't be able to handle it otherwise!

We dropped them off at the airport yesterday and then started getting things ready for the get together for Danny Hunter. It was so good to see so many old friends. Danny looked good and while it was good for him to see everyone, I am sure he was worn out afterwards. Danny's smile can brighten up any room he walks into. It is just so hard to think of losing him to this horrible disease. I hate cancer....

I have some pictures from last night, will try and get those posted on here soon.

Time for laundry....

No comments:

Post a Comment