Sunday, January 10, 2010

Legally Blond weekend

Last night was the first of my Christmas gifts from the girls. Kaci drove to Tulsa and we saw Legally Blond, the Musical. It was touch and go as to whether Kaci was going to be able to come. She woke up with a horrible headache and as late as 2:30, she didn't think she could come. But after meds, a hot shower and a long nap, she felt well enough to come. Unfortunately that meant we didn't get to have a nice dinner, but at least she made it.


The show was good, but I have to say, Wicked is still my favorite, with The Lion King a close second. Can't wait to see the rest of the shows with Alissa, Kari and Ed.


The actress who played Elle came out into the lobby while we were still there, but I couldn't talk Kaci into taking a picture with her. So instead we took this picture of the two of us. That's my new scarf she brought me as a surprise, I really love it!



The diet is going very well, Ed and I have both lost a total of 20 pounds. I lost 7 last week! Beginning to see it in my clothes a little. The next 20 should really make a difference. Working hard to get healthy and fit, lots of reasons to live a long, long life!!

Alissa and Brek will be here a week from Tuesday, so excited to see them, it has been much too long, August actually. I have a feeling we will be seeing much more of them in the coming months! : )

Back to the dentist tomorrow, I truly hope he can finish this darn root canal this visit. I know I will still have to go back to have the crown fixed, but I just want this part of it over. I hope I never have another of these things.

Ed's Mom and Dad are doing so much better. So thankful to see them feeling better and getting around so well. We know it won't always be this way, just going to enjoy the good days and try and prepare for the not so good ones.

That's it, I am pooped. But I have some big news to write about very, very soon. Nope, not telling yet, but I promise it won't be long at all..... : ) Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment