Thursday, June 25, 2009

Knee's and beds

So, yesterday I was putting clean sheets back on the bed Kaci had slept in over the weekend. The sheet was hanging over the footboard and I didn't see it as I slammed my left knee (outside,top) into it. Man it hurt!! But trooper that I am, I finished making the bed, ironed several shirts and pants and then sat down. After motrin and ice all evening, it is a little better today, still sore and starting to bruise nicely. This is the same knee I hurt 5 years ago the night before we flew to Hawaii with Kari. This isn't nearly as bad as that was, thank goodness.

So today has been a little slower paced than yesterday. The kitties and I have just layed around for most of the day. It's too hot to go out and do anything anyway. I have managed to do a little housework, but not going to stress over it.

A month from today is Baby Girls 25th birthday. It just seems impossible that she is about to be 25!! It just can't be that many years since I was anxiously waiting for her to get here. She has been so different from her sisters in so many ways and I love her for every one of them. She amazes me on a daily basis and I just couldn't be more proud of her.

Not a very intersting post, but that's my life these days......

No comments:

Post a Comment