Saturday, June 13, 2009

Blue sky Saturday

Beautiful day today, unlike yesterday which was not so pretty. We had quite a storm roll thru around noonish. Biggest hail I have seen in quite a while. I managed to run out and grab a few without getting pounded. One of them was just about baseball size!! I took a few pictures, as soon as I figure out how to download them to my computer, I will get them posted. I obviously still have a ton to learn about all this stuff!!

Had a little visit with our neighbors Jarrod and Lyndsey last night. Baby Doonan is very obvious now!! It had been several weeks since I last say them and the baby bump is very prominent now. Did I mention they are having a girl? Right now they are calling her Matilda, how cute is that. Not a permanent name, just what she is being called for now. It still looks like she will make her appearance late September, early October.

I really should be doing something more productive, but it is Saturday and that traditionally means relaxation. So, that's what I am doing!!

We are beginning to plan our trip to NYC in December. Have to call Monday on some reservations. I hope to see the Christmas Spectacular while we are there. Also hoping Cindy and Tracy decide to come with us. If not, maybe Alissa and Brek can come down from Boston and spend the weekend with us. Regardless, it should be fun. NYC will be in all it's glory, decked out for Christmas. We might even be there for the lighting of the tree in Rockefeller Center. That would be cool.

Ed just asked who I am talking to, so told him no one, just writing on my blog. This was news to him, haven't told anyone I have this blog. Mary knows, guess she found it after I commented on her blog. But haven't told anyone else about it. Guess the secret is out now....

Got the invite to Somer and Ryan's wedding. Looking forward to our trip to Santa Fe to be a part of all the festivities. I know Somer will make a beautiful bride!! So happy for her and Ryan!!

Ok, that's enough for today, unless I get those pics uploaded. Still haven't gotten the NYC pics up tho, so don't count on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment