Saturday, May 30, 2009

Seriously?

Why in the world am I up at 6:15 on a Saturday morning?? Ed isn't here, I could have slept until noon!!! But no, I am not only awake, I am out of bed. The only explanation I have is excitement for our trip tomorrow. This time tomorrow, we will be in Dallas, waiting on our flight to Boston. So excited to see Alissa, Brek and Norman.

Saw a story on GMA this morning (it comes on at 6:00 am on Saturdays, something I didn't know until today), it seems this cat, whose name is and I am not kidding, Lucky, fell out of 32nd floor window onto a 6th floor balcony below. AND HE SURVIVED!!! A few minor injuries, but he looked fine on the show. He fell 26 floors!! I think he for sure deserves the name of Lucky!!

Ed spent the night in Canon City, CO. His back is a little better, but still not great. He said the riding part isn't bad, it is the getting on and off and walking that is the pain. Hope it gets better so he can really enjoy his trip.

Ok, enough for now. Might as well get productive if I am going to be awake at this ridiculous hour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment