Thursday, May 28, 2009

Getting excited!


Had a good visit with Cindy this morning, we are both getting very excited for our trip to the East Coast. It's always fun to go somewhere with someone for their first time. Makes you see things in a completely different light.


Talked with Alissa last night, I think she is excited about our visit as well. This makes 4 months in a row that I will have seen her!! That is a pretty big deal, considering there have been times when I didn't see her for 7-8 months!!


Kari called today, she is in Texas on business. We didn't get to talk very long, she was waiting for a flight from Corpus to Dallas. I know she will have fun showing her friends around her old stomping grounds tonight.


Kaci is MIA this week, she has been very busy with lots of party planning. That child works entirely too hard!!! But I am proud of all she is accomplishing. How many single women can buy a house at 22?? She just traded in her Camaro for a 4Runner, her first time to buy a car all by herself. She took very good care of the Camaro we bought her for her 16th birthday, drove it almost 9 years!! She is a very smart girl and I am so proud of her!!


Ok, back to what I need to be doing for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment