Sunday, May 1, 2011

He's here!!

Welcome to the world Elijah Brooks VanHoose!! You took your time getting here, but you are certainly worth the wait. All 7 pounds 14 ounces and 22 inches of you. Your Mommy worked very hard to get you here and she did great.





5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a red nose (on you)!
    He's a pretty baby, Connie. Tell Kari and Issac congratulations for me. Now you have two GRANDsons. They are great! God bless all!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mary and Kelly! Just crazy to think I now have 2 grandsons. And yes Kelly, my nose is red for sure. It was so amazing to be with Kari and help her bring this baby boy into the world. She worked so hard and just did a fantastic job. Truly an experience I will never forget and will forever be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary told me about precious new baby...
    and your blog (months ago)
    So I've gotten to see handsome Oliver too!
    Congrats to all...Tell Kari...I love his name!
    Enjoy those little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Cathy, it has been an amazing 9 months for sure. Glad you have been able to see Oliver as well. We are really enjoying these little boys,as I am sure you are enjoying Hank. I have seen a few pics of him and he is a cutie. I am sure you and John are having so much fun with him.
    I will pass along your message to Kari and Alissa. Good to hear from you, take care.

    ReplyDelete