I came home on Thursday, thanks to my wonderful friend Cindy. 6 weeks and 1 day later, I finally slept in my own bed. For 3 whole nights. Then we went to Tulsa to help Ed's parents with some issues. Thankfully that was just one night. But we will be going back on Thursday, then on to Kaci's on Friday to start her kitchen remodel.
It looks like it is going to be a busy summer...
Oliver had his 10 month birthday yesterday, hard to believe in just 2 months he will be a year old! Which of course means another trip to Boston. I really think it is time to sell this house and get that RV... I'm just saying... I am sure the kitties would adjust to traveling very quickly...
Happy Birthday to my SIL Jaime today, so happy she is part of our family! Without her, we wouldn't have sweet baby Cash! Hoping to see him and his parents of course this weekend while we are in the OK City.
Very rambling today I know, similar to my life lately...just never know what direction I will be going...hoping for some guidance soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment