That is how I have been feeling lately. Pretty much since we came home from Texas.
It started with a headache on Thursday that turned into a migraine. No fun...It was still lingering on Friday and the rash on my face came back. I have found thru research that the headaches I have been having more frequently may be related to the Lupus. Haven't been having as many issues with the rash, thanks to the Plaquenil and staying out of the sun, but it seems to be making a comeback.
Now I am dealing with a cough and some heaviness in my chest. Since I know lung issues are one of the big things with Lupus, I don't want to let this turn into something that could have been avoided. So I will see my Dr. tomorrow and hopefully get meds to combat it.
In between the sick, we have been busy getting our house ready for Christmas. It is a huge mess right now, but I know it will all come together in time for every one's arrival. And if it doesn't, oh well, the most important thing is we will all be together. I can hardly wait!
So sorry you are having complications. I hope you get to feeling better and are able to enjoy your Thanksgiving Day.
ReplyDeleteKelly
Thanks Kelly, feeling better today. Antibiotics have done their job. Just can't let things go the way I used to. Have to stay on top of it so that it doesn't turn into something worse. Have a great Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete