Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's a....BOY!

Well, it's official, God has a sense of humor! After only raising daughters( and doing a pretty good job, if I do have to say so myself)I am now going to have 2 Grandsons! Number 2 will be here in April.




I have so much to learn...because I don't care what you say, boys and girls are different. I know girls, baby dolls, kitchen sets, ballet classes, pretty little hairbows, frilly dresses...I know girls!

Going to need some help with these little boys, but I can't wait to know them as well as I know their Mommies!! So excited for this wonderful adventure. I am sure there will be trucks, bugs and all sorts of new things in my future.

Bring it on, this Nonnie is ready!!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting!! If it makes you feel any better-sitting in the room waiting to find out what Joy was, Sean said, "man I hope it's another boy...Charlie is already so dramatic!" ha! Congratulations on another boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Little boy cousins will be so much fun! Congrats to all!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete