Saturday, September 18, 2010

Can you say O-H-I-O

That is where I am traveling to next. With a stop in Nashville to visit my good friends the Lane's and another in Livingston to see my sweet Aunt Phyllis. Then it will be on to Cincy to see Kari's new home. Tried to get Cindy to go on the road trip with me, but couldn't talk her into it. So, going solo this trip.

Had another birthday this past week. Hard to believe I am 52 now. But I am and there is no getting around it. It was just another day around here, other than the 50+ messages on Facebook, the phone calls and the sweet cards I received, that is. But that was pretty much it. No cake,no presents, just a trip to the Dr. with Ed to have his shoulder looked at. Oh well, maybe next year...

Update...
Ed finally came thru, season tickets to the shows in Tulsa again this year...They arrived in today's mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment