Oh my goodness what a week we have had. Who knew when we went for Alissa's appt. last Thursday that she wouldn't come home until the following Tuesday and would be bringing Baby Jack with her!
While things didn't go exactly as hoped for, the end result was a healthy baby and Mommy and that is really all that matters.
Jack is such a sweet baby and is doing so well with nursing, sleeping and just everything. I really don't know how in the world I am going to leave him. Everyone told me how wonderful being a grandparent is, but like most things, until you experience it for yourself, you just don't fully understand. It is amazing the love I have for this little boy. My heart is just so full and I am so proud of his Mommy. Seeing your child with her own child is the most precious thing.
Soaking in every minute I can before I have to leave, thank goodness I still have 13 days....
No comments:
Post a Comment