Saturday, July 17, 2010

He's back, the internet's back and I'm back!

Well, after almost a week without internet, Ed finally returned home from his 3 week Alaska adventure and fixed the problem for me. Not sure what I am more excited about, his return or the internet's... I'm kidding girls, you know I am glad your Daddy is home...although, not so happy about the current mess in my living room from all of his "stuff".



Haven't had the greatest week, but hoping to feel better soon. I have only been taking the meds for about 3 weeks, supposedly it takes 4-12 weeks to kick in and start making you feel better. If they are going to that is. I see the Rheumy doc again on the 23rd for more tests. Hoping for good news.

And then on the 27th (if not before), I leave for Boston and the birth of a very special little boy!! Can't wait to see you little DJ!! And of course your Mommy and Daddy too!!

And if I had any doubts that anyone was reading this blog, guess I don't anymore...no response at all to my previous post. Oh well, I am really just writing for me and my girls anyway and they already knew...

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog. We are over 50 and our kids are grown. So we blog. It should be spelled "blawg" ...bla...blaw...blawg. I agree with you on a previous post about our kids being grown. I never got bored when I was raising them.

    ReplyDelete