Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tired doesn't begin to describe it...

I truly haven't been this tired since, let me see, ummm, the last TWO times I helped Alissa move! But it is so worth it, their new home is just wonderful. I am so happy for them and the wonderful house little DJ will get to live in. The neighborhood is so nice and everyone has been so friendly and welcoming. The house is just perfect for them and I can't wait to get back up there and see it all put together. We made a big dent in it, but there is still much to be done. I know Alissa will have fun finishing it up.



I have a better shot of the house, but it is still on my phone. So for now this will have to do. Isn't it cute? They have so much room, Norman can't decide where to go! He has a yard to run in and 3 floors to explore!!


See how excited he is!! Isn't he adorable? Such a good puppy. Hope he adjusts to his new little "brother" and isn't too jealous!

I have tons more pics and more to tell, just too tired to do it now. Rest then write... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment