So, I have this rash...on my face. It has been there for over a year now, coming and going. Now it seems to be staying. So I went to the Dermatologist about 4 months ago. Antibiotics, ointments and all was supposed to be better... except it isn't. So, at my visit on Cinco de Mayo, I mentioned my frustration, she took a much closer look and after many questions...mentioned Lupus...next thing I know, I am having a biopsy of one of the bumps on my left temple. And that is how I ended up with stitches... 2 of them to be exact. Needless to say, not quite what I expected when I went in that day. Should have the results back in 10 days or so. I just want some answers. Tired of dealing with this...
That's it for now, I have more to write, just too tired and unmotivated to type it out right now. Maybe later...
No comments:
Post a Comment