Our friend Danny Hunter passed away last night. He was only 50 years old. This man was so full of life, I have no doubt he lived more in his years here on earth than most people who live to be 100. His smile was infectious and you just couldn't be in a bad mood around him. I mean how could you be in a bad mood when he would smile at you and those dimples flashed? I have known him since I was 13 years old and I can honestly say I don't remember him ever being angry. He just made you happy to be with him and I know his family is going to miss him so very much.
Danny was a HUGE fan of the University of Oklahoma. He managed to stay one semester, but was a lifelong fan. So at his request, we will all be wearing Crimson and Cream at his Celebration of Life. And make no mistake, his will not be a funeral, it will be a celebration. Because he lived and he lived very well.
Be nice to the Angels Dan. And be sure to find my Mom, she really knew how to live as well and she left us much too early just as you did. Please give her a hug for me.
We love you and you will be missed so much Danny. Shaaaa Baby!! And Boomer Sooner!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment