Friday, February 5, 2010

Boys and their toys....

So, I think I have mentioned that Ed is planning a big Alaska adventure this summer. That being said, I may have to add the UPS guy to our Christmas card list. It seems every other day at least, he is in my driveway with yet another toy for the boy in the house.

This week there have been a few non-trip related items delivered, but this ride related gift just begged for a picture, so of course I ran for the camera.



Just as he was about to try the phone out, Kaci called, so he was chatting with her to test out the sound. When he told her what he was doing, she said she would love to see it and he replied, don't worry, your Mom is taking pictures. Yep, I was!



I think he just looks so funny standing in the kitchen with this helmet on in his slacks and dress shirt. A memory for sure.

We are going to Tulsa this weekend for Ed's dad's birthday. Hard to believe Donald will be 72. When I first met him he was only 33 years old. The same age Brek is right now. But then I was only 13 and I will be 52 this year. My goodness this time has flown by. So thankful he is feeling better, back to work and driving. Now if we can just get thru a possible hip replacement, hopefully he will be good for a while.

Alissa is 15 weeks now. She had an appointment this week and they finally heard the heartbeat. She said it was very fast and strong. They made their appt. for the Big ultrasound on the 22nd. This one will tell them many things, including whether we are having a granddaughter or grandson. I really don't care, I just want a healthy baby. Her little tummy is so cute!! Can't wait to see her in April!!

We leave Tuesday for Cancun, just in time, since we are supposed to get more snow and ice here next week. Looking forward to some sun and relaxation. We also booked our trip to Cali this week, bought the plane tickets and got the car rented. Now just trying to book a taping of a show or two while we are there. Cindy and Tracy are going with us and I know we are going to have such a good time. Hoping to get to see Allison, Mike and Jackson while we are there and Megan R.as well.

Time to finish this for now, need to get things ready to go for tomorrow.
Happy Birthday Donald!!

No comments:

Post a Comment