Monday, February 25, 2013

One month

Really, one month? Since my last post? Really?

I have been busy you guys. On the road busy. Thousands of miles busy.

All for the love of my babies.

'Cause we know there isn't much I wouldn't do for my babies.

I would even go out in public looking like this...

And this is at the in-between stage, before it got really gross! Seeing my doc on Thursday to find out if it is Lupus gone wild or what. It started as two little bumps, normal lupus rash for me and then just exploded. But, it didn't keep me from my sweet Eli, nope, just slapped a bandaid on and headed northeast. As they say, ain't no mountain high enough...

This is the calm before the storm you guys. I have about four weeks (hopefully) before I head back to Cincy and a precious new grandbaby. Kari is 36 weeks today! How crazy is that? This pregnancy has just flown by and we are all so excited to find out what this little one is. Mommy and Daddy opted to be surprised, which is really fun. Sure, it is easier if you know as far as shopping and decorating goes, but you just can't beat that element of surprise!

I also have to get this house decluttered and ready to put on the market. Which means I really shouldn't be sitting here right now and typing. Really, I shouldn't....But, I am and I just can't get motivated to do all I need to do. Time is not my friend these days and if I don't learn to manage it better, we will still be sitting here in this partially decluttered house six months from now.

Must get to work!

Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment