I'm a little late but Happy 35th Anniversary! Wow, doesn't time fly?! Seems like only yesterday I was sewing that blue knit dress to wear in your wedding. I loved Kari's post on her blog. "With this wing, I thee red" haha! Poor Eddie, I know he must have been so nervous. You and I knew very little about doing a wedding but we gotter' done. Kelly
Yes, Kelly, time really has flown by. It almost doesn't seem possible that it has been 35 years since we stood there and made those vows. Don't you wish we had known then what we know now about planning a wedding? I think I had only been to 3 weddings before mine. But I guess it doesn't matter how fancy or simple they are, just that you make the commitment and stick to it. Thank you for your help with mine! I am glad you were standing beside me all those years ago.
I'm a little late but Happy 35th Anniversary! Wow, doesn't time fly?! Seems like only yesterday I was sewing that blue knit dress to wear in your wedding. I loved Kari's post on her blog. "With this wing, I thee red" haha! Poor Eddie, I know he must have been so nervous. You and I knew very little about doing a wedding but we gotter' done.
ReplyDeleteKelly
Yes, Kelly, time really has flown by. It almost doesn't seem possible that it has been 35 years since we stood there and made those vows. Don't you wish we had known then what we know now about planning a wedding? I think I had only been to 3 weddings before mine. But I guess it doesn't matter how fancy or simple they are, just that you make the commitment and stick to it. Thank you for your help with mine! I am glad you were standing beside me all those years ago.
ReplyDelete