Three weeks ago, Ed, Kari, Kaci and I started our own version of Biggest Loser.
Yes, I know, why in the world would I do that?
Let me give you two really good reasons...
Oliver and Eli!!
I want to be able to run and play with them for a very long time and that isn't going to be possible if I continue down the road I have been on for far too long now.
So, as of today, I have lost TEN pounds and am doing 20 minutes on the elliptical! We didn't get a bike ride in this weekend, not sure when we will get to ride again, the next few months are going to be crazy busy. Just hoping to stay on the diet and either walk or use the elliptical at least 3 or more times a week. Want to build up to an hour every day, but know that is going to take some work.
But I have motivation and by the time we get to Cali in September for our family vacation, I plan to keep up with those little boys every step of the way!!
Disneyland, here we come!!!
Good luck, Connie! It is hard since we were "blessed" with all the Pollard fat genes plus the love of good food!
ReplyDeleteGo forth and fight hard!
Kelly
Amen, Kelly! Up to 12 pounds now, slow and steady wins the race. I just want to feel better and hoping this will also help with the Lupus and my joint pain.
Delete