Well, hello 2012, nice to meet you! I hope we are going to have lots of adventures together. I am looking forward to many days filled with family, friends and laughter. I hope you will be kind to us and those we love. We are so ready for all that you have to offer us!
2011 was a big year for us. We welcomed a beautiful baby boy to our family, love you Eli!! Oliver, our first grandson had his first birthday and continued to charm us all. I heard my grandchild say Nonnie for the first time, a very special moment for sure.
We had many trips this year. I spent 6 weeks between Cincinnati (4 weeks) and Boston (2 weeks) when Eli was born. That is the longest stretch I have been away from home. I made 5 trips to Boston this year and 4 to Cincinnati. At least that is all I can remember right now...
Memory, that is a game you play right Kari? I have had some challenges with mine this year. I laughingly say that between the Lupus Fog and the Menopause, it is a wonder I can remember my own name some days. I have had some challenges dealing with my lupus this year and had my first flare in October. Hoping for a healthier year in 2012 for sure.
Happy New Year!
I am glad to know that your memory is safely tucked away in the guest room closet...I mean your game of memory :)
ReplyDelete