Friday, October 14, 2011

Finally fall and a flare...

I have been doing my best to enjoy this wonderful fall weather. Unfortunately, I have been experiencing a pretty rough Lupus flare. So it has been a little difficult to enjoy everything as much as I would like.

I think I just overdid things with all the travel and not getting enough rest. My body said "ENOUGH", if you won't slow down, I will do it for you! And boy did it. Pretty much knocked me on my behind for about 2 weeks now. Beginning to feel a little better, just having to pace myself, do a little and rest a little. Getting caught up on all the DVR shows we have recorded and spending too much time on the computer. But that is about all I have the energy for. Sure hoping the meds kick in and do what they are supposed to do soon.

But it is fall, my very favorite season and I have got to get out and breathe it in! We probably won't have the color we have had in the past few years due to the awful summer we had, but hopefully there will be some to admire.

Enjoy this most wonderful season!!

1 comment:

  1. Just checked your blog and the boys are darling.
    They just grow too fast! Hope you get to see both of them very soon. And I hope you are feeling better.
    Don't know your email or I would send you a picture of Hank.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete