9 years ago almost to the minute I am writing this, we lost you. After exactly six weeks in the hospital, your body finally gave in to the cancer and you let go. While I was so thankful your suffering was finally over, it was so hard to realize you were gone. I miss you daily and I am so sad for all you have missed. Especially, Oliver, Cash and Eli. I know you are loving them from Heaven and will always watch over them and us, but I would so rather have you here.
I love you Mom.
We remembered Aunt Wilma yesterday. I always loved watching her visit with her sisters and she would laugh out loud over something (probably a bit naughty :)...
ReplyDeleteWe missed you at the reunion.
Kelly
Thanks Kelly, you are right, she was most likely laughing at something naughty and she probably said it!! I hated to miss the reunion, but have to take the opportunities to see my babies when I can. I am glad she was remembered at the reunion.
ReplyDelete