Today is not going to be a fun day.
It is probably going to be better than tomorrow, but maybe not. I will get to sleep thru the worst of tomorrow and then I will be able to eat.
No eating for me today, just liquids, as I prepare for my first ever colonoscopy...
Don't you wish you were me today? I would be more than happy to trade places for the next 24-36 hours.
Anybody? No? I didn't think so...
Connie, I had one done a few weeks ago. the colonoscopy was easy. I never knew a thing. Nothing. As you you know by now the drink was DISGUSTING! I got sooooo sick. At the end of the first quart I could not keep it down! I hope I never have to go through that again!
ReplyDeleteKelly
Oh yuck for you! Glad it's over by now :)
ReplyDeleteI have to agree Kelly, the drink was awful. I managed to get it all down, but it was a challange and there were several times I thought I was going to lose it for sure. The worst for me was not being able to drink anything after midnight. I have a Diet Dr. Pepper first thing when I wake up and the procedure didn't start until 11am. Needless to say I had a major caffeine headache. But I had 2 cans while in the recovery room!
ReplyDeleteMary,it was no fun, but certainly better than letting it go and finding out you could have prevented a very curable cancer. I am for sure glad it is over as well!