Good news from the gastro doc, saw absolutely nothing during my procedure. But really, how could he after I drank all that nasty stuff and did what drinking all that nasty stuff makes you do?
I have always said, I drink, therefore I go. Of course, I was referring to all the Diet Dr.Pepper and other liquids I consume in the course of a day.
That phrase took on a completely different meaning Monday evening into Tuesday. That was some of the nastiest stuff I have ever had to consume and the endless trips to the potty were just no fun at all.
Ed seemed to think it was pretty funny, but that is because he had already done it and took pleasure in seeing me suffer as he did.
I wasn't laughing.
But I paid him back the next day for sure. He got to spend his birthday taking me to the hospital for the procedure, sitting for 3 hours while the deed was done and I recovered and then bringing me home and watching me sleep the day away. Poor guy. But don't worry, I plan to make him a cake today and cook him a special dinner to make up for yesterday.
'Cause I'm just sweet like that.
It doesn't have anything to do with the fact that I haven't had a decent meal since last Thursday night at Ruth's Chris. Nope, not a thing to do with it...
Great news that all was clear! I don't look forward to that one bit!
ReplyDelete