Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yes, I'm still here...

Although you can't tell by my blog...I have been very lax in posting since I returned from Boston. There are many reasons, but the main one is that I miss Oliver! And there just doesn't seem to be anything fun to write about. I just never knew how much this little boy was going to change my life. And Lord help me when the next little boy comes into my world...I will just be a big old blubbering mess for sure...

But, life goes on here in the hills of Arkansas. We have had some beautiful snowfalls here since I returned. I like to think I brought it home with me! Northwest Arkansas had record snowfalls this past week. We had 5-6 inches over 2 snows as well as some ice. But it is all melting today with the 50-60 degree highs and they are predicting 70's for next week. Crazy for sure.

Kari arrives Thursday. She is having a shower in Tulsa on Saturday. Hard to believe it is less than 2 months before we get to meet this little boy. She is on her "Babymoon" this weekend. They are in a cabin in the Smoky Mountains for the next few days and then she will come here for 5 days. Looking forward to some quality time with my baby before she has her baby. They closed on their house a week ago and she has been busy painting the nursery and doing other projects. I am planning to go up the last week of this month to help with whatever she needs help with.

Getting excited about our trip to Cali in March. Cindy and I are planning some fun things and we are still waiting to hear about the Ellen tickets...sure hope we get them, that would be a fun way to spend her birthday. Really hoping Alissa, Brek and Oliver will be able to join us for part of the week as well.

Ok, enough already, going to leave you with a recent picture of the most precious little boy on earth, IMHO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment