Monday, January 24, 2011

Brrrrr....

So, I may have missed the amazing blizzard, but I am here in Boston for the coldest temps they have had in the past 6 years. Haven't heard the official low yet, but when Alissa left for work this morning, it was -3 degrees with a windchill of 21 below zero! And of course her train was late, so late that she finally came home after standing in the -3 temps and Brek drove her in to work. I am worried about her 20 minute walk from her office to the train station. I imagine she will be one chilly girl by the time she gets there!

Needless to say, I have not ventured out today. Brek has shoveled snow, moved firewood and is out now walking Norman. I on the other hand, am staying upstairs as much as possible (it's so much warmer up here)and have no desire to step out of the house. More snow in the forecast for tomorrow and Thursday! Yep, getting to experience a real New England winter. Well, at least 2 weeks worth! : )

Stay warm everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment