
I have since found several scratches on my scalp as well, thankfully they are hidden by my hair...
On a happier note, Kari is on her way!! She is staying with me a few days and then we will go to Texas and see the Poynors! Oh, who am I kidding, we are going to see Oliver!! : ) Getting to see his Mommy and Daddy is important too, but I haven't seen that sweet boy since he was 3 weeks old and now he is 2 months!
Kaci will come down on Friday after she gets off work. This will be the first time the five of us have been in Texas together since... well, I can't remember since when, it has been that long. Very excited to spend the weekend with my girls!!
Looks like Puddy was pretty mad at you! Those scratches remind me of some bad ones I got on my face right before Christmas one year. Mine was from trying on a sweater with my glasses on. When I pulled the sweater off my glasses put two bad scratches right on my forehead. Terrible! haha
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have an enjoyable weekend planned.
God bless!
Kelly