Saturday, June 1, 2013

My name is Connie

Hello, my name is Connie and I am an addict....

My drug of choice?

The Pioneer Woman's Salsa...

That's right, I am addicted to this salsa. I make it 2-3 times a week and when that jar starts to get low, I start getting very anxious.

I start checking to see if I have cilantro, limes, tomatoes and Rotel. If there is anything from the recipe missing, I have to go to the store immediately and replace it in my pantry.

I told you, I am an addict.

And I am not ashamed to introduce others to my world. My husband, daughters, sons-in-law, no one is spared.

Just yesterday I made converts of my brother, sister-in-law and two of my nieces.

They are now hooked.  I don't regret it one bit... They actually thanked me! That's how good this stuff is!

If you haven't had any, I am so sorry. I know you must feel something is lacking in your life and I guarantee, this will fill the empty spot.

Try it, I promise you will thank me and be a Pioneer Woman convert in no time at all!!

I will save you the trouble of googling it, here is the link to my addiction!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/01/restaurant-style-salsa/

My work here is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment