Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Back in the saddle
Last night was so nice, Ed finally convinced me to get back on bicycle. We had a nice 10-12 mile ride. Until the hills...And then it became a walk. I just can't do those hills yet you guys. I did make it up one small one closest to our house. But not the biggest one. That one is going to take a while. Even in the lowest gears, I just can't do it. It's a goal, hope I can get there soon.
But in pursuit of that goal, I also got back on the elliptical this morning. Only 10 minutes, but better than nothing, right? I was up to 20 minutes at one time, but I have gotten lazy. I am down 35 pounds, but have been there for about 3 weeks now. Time to kick things up and get to losing again. Would love to have another 35 gone before we go to Cali in September. Have to keep up with Oliver and Eli and it will be much easier if I am not dragging around this extra weight. So, back to the diet and exercise.
On another note, so happy to see Donald Driver win Dancing with the Stars last night. He got every one of my votes. He has such an amazing story of survival and success. I can only hope he is every bit as nice as he appears to be. Congrats Donald and Peta!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment